If you are yet to book your summer holiday, now is the time. Restrictions will be lifted in a lot of countries for the start of summer, so there is no better time to book a vacation! Everyone deserves a relaxing break, and in this post we have put together a list of some of the hottest summer travel destinations for 2021. So, keep on reading to discover more…
- Croatia – If you are a fan of Game of Thrones, and let’s face it – who isn’t, then you will probably have already thought about booking a trip to Croatia. This country has become highly popular in recent years, especially due to the cheap flights that are available and also thanks to Croatia Rocks, brought to you by the Ibiza Rocks Group. If you are looking for a new place to go clubbing, Croatia is a good option to consider.
- Porto, Portugal – Porto is a beautiful place, which is steeped in culture. You will want to take your camera, from the colourful buildings, to the cobbled lanes, to the medieval churches; the city is a sight to behold.
- Uganda – If you are someone who has a sense of adventure, Uganda is a great place to consider. If you want to have a luxurious and memorable vacation, consider safari holidays in 2021 to ensure that this is a year to remember for the right reasons! There are specialist companies that offer unforgettable safari trips, so it is best to book with one of these.
- Haiti – If you are an adventurous traveller, this is a place to consider. The country is now ready for tourism, after the devastating earthquake that happened a decade ago. Haiti is a truly idyllic place, offering a vibrant art scene and an authentic Caribbean experience.
- Marrakech, Morocco – Morocco has a cool vibe, with the stylish chic boutique hotels and the delicious seafood restaurants. If you are looking for a hip seaside escape, this is a place that is well worth considering.
- Malaga, Spain – Malaga has long been a popular summer holiday destination, but it is set to experience a boom in popularity this year. There is a lot to love about this Spanish city; not only are the flights cheap, but it offers access to some of the most beautiful beaches, excellent shopping, fun nightlife and, of course, lovely weather.
- Cuba – There is something magical about Cuba, with its old school charm. If you book a trip for the end of July you will be there for the anniversary of the founding of Santiago de Cuba, so you can expect a week of carnivals and partying.
So, there you have it; some of the best places to visit this summer. Which one tickles your fancy? No matter where you decide to go this summer, we hope that you have an incredible time. After all, we all deserve a bit of fun after the past year or so, don’t we?